Tuesday, August 09, 2011

The Bead Soup Blog Party is ON!

And I just got my partner: Judy Riley of Three Red Beads. We haven't conversed yet, but I see some pretty jewelry and a whole post about gorgeous paper beads that she made herself over on her blog so check it out.

I'll be off putting together goodies to send to her...and if you read my blog at all, you know I have the stash to live up to this challenge ;-)

I'm excited about getting to play this round. I can definitely use the creative boost and it's always fun to check out new blogs and make new friends.

Stay tuned for future developments!

KJ



1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Wahoo! I am so glad that you jumped in this time. Judy and I have conversed by email (as she lives in my state!). She is very nice.
Looking forward to it!
Enjoy the day!
Erin