Monday, February 06, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party Update

Yes, I'm playing in the bead soup blog party hop this round. Although, I've been so backwards about posting lately that it's hard to tell.

My blog partner, Kat Barron-Miller has already received and taken pictures of the soup I sent her - you can check that out here on her blog.

I did get photos of the stuff she sent me taken this morning, but still have to get them photoshopped and posted so stay tuned.

AND...just found out I'll be out of town for about 5 days mid-February so my creation time is going to be seriously impacted. YIKES!

I need to get simmering on this soup!

Stay tuned later this week when I will, hopefully, have my ingredient pics posted.

Oh, and if you don't know what the hop is, check out the details below:





Check out Lori Anderson's blog for more details!

In other news, I enjoyed the Superbowl. The overall game was not that exciting, but it certainly had a nail-biting finish. I had picked the Giants (since my REAL team, the Packers, got knocked out early in the playoffs) to win so I ended up happy. And, for a change, I thought the halftime show was pretty decent. Madonna did a good job...yes, lip-sync'd, I know, but for this type of event, I'd rather have the "show" part be better and have on-key vocals, than have live singing that's off-key (like The Who a few years ago) or out of breath from dancing. And, she is over 50 after all, but sure didn't look it.


KJ

1 comment:

TesoriTrovati said...

Woot for the Packers! And if someone had to win I am sure glad it was Eli Manning. I just don't care at all for Tom Brady. Madonna still has it and seems to even remember where she put it so that is a good thing. She was a little heavily botoxed but she can still rock a costume like nobody's business. I only watch for the commercials (Herewego!) and eat the food at the party (so glad I did not have to cook even if it was only chili and hot dogs with our friends!). Can't wait to see what you will come up with for your Soup! I am sitting this round out. I have a full plate this month and no room for an appetizer course as well!

Enjoy the day!
Erin