Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Some Clarification

Okay, so, I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden there have been a ton of comments/entries posted about the contest after a fairly slow early response.  Technically, all of these new entries came in after the deadline which was midnight Pacific on 4/13/14.

However, I totally appreciate the responses...no matter how late they are and I think it is important to recognize people who took the time to stop by, leave a comment, re-post/FB/Twitter or whatever even if they were late.  I'd like to include them in the contest, but that seems a little unfair to those people who DID enter on time and upping the entry numbers lowers the odds of winning for that on-time group.

Soooo...in the interest of fairness to everyone (or as close as I can figure it out anyway), here's what I've decided to do.  Those who entered on time will still be in the running for the original 10 prize packages that I offered.  Those who entered late will be put into a separate "pot" and I will pick one winner out of that group for an 11th prize.

I hope everyone is okay with that solution!

KJ

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that is totally fair since I missed it all! LOLOLOLOL

Becky Pancake said...

Sounds fair to me.

Becky Pancake said...

I found your wonderful giveaway from Shaiha's post on Bead Soup Cafe. I think probably several others found it there too and from her facebook posting.